Fun Things to Do Near Pine Hill, NJ
Little hidden gems are all around you. Explore your city and find new favorite spots for you and the whole family. There are plenty of activities for kids and adults to enjoy together. Get to know your town a little better by checking off these six fun things to do near Pine Hill, NJ.
- Michel Cluizel’s Chocolatorium: Take a tour through a chocolatier’s world to learn about the process of making specialty chocolates. You’ll learn interesting historical facts about Montezuma and how ancient cultures used chocolate in their lives. It’s perfect for kids and adults alike. The tours are educational, but also fun and delicious! After walking through and having plenty of samples, you’ll want to take some of the chocolate home with you. There are bars, truffles, and other specialty chocolate boxes that you can choose from.
- Blueberry Hill Trail: A short 10 minute drive away, in Gibbsboro, NJ, is Blueberry Hill. Cyclists, walkers, and joggers all love these pathways. It’s rated one of the top in South Jersey. It is officially 0.7 miles long, but there are numerous trails that shoot off of this trail. You’ll find lots to look at with hills, wetlands, and woodlands all around you.
- Pine Hill Tavern: If the nightlife is more of what you are after, then check out the Pine Hill Tavern. It’s a laid-back sports bar with great eats and drinks. You’ll find friendly folks and great conversation. On weekends, you can find local bands performing for some live music until 2am. It’s a bit of a dive bar, but you can’t beat the incredible service.
- Family Clay Times: Perfect for the whole family. It doesn’t matter if you are creative or not, you’ll have a blast making memories that you can keep forever. Choose one of the clay items on the shelf and add your unique touch by painting a design on it. Once you’re done, the staff will take your new creation and finish it so you can use it or put it on display in your home!
- Moozie’s Play Café: This family fun play center is great for kids 6 months and older. Your child will learn, imagine, and get all of their wiggles out while you relax and enjoy some complimentary tea and coffee. Keep an eye on your little one from the comfort of the café. It’s a great spot for playdates and birthday parties.
- Diggerland USA: Come visit America’s only construction theme park. This is a hands on experience that kids and adults will enjoy. You can drive and operate real machinery like backhoes, bulldozers, excavators and more. All of the construction equipment has undergone modifications, which has made them safe for the public to use and operate. You can also go on off-roading adventures, climb the rock wall, and take on the world’s tallest ropes course.
Pine Hill has plenty to do no matter what time of year it is. Make some unforgettable memories by gathering up a group of friends and tackling every one of these fun spots.